- Rapidly scans and detects accidentally discarded metal contraband in laundry, trash, bags and parcels.
- Cuts operating room costs by preventing the loss of costly surgical instruments and tools.
- Metal objects are detected as garbage or laundry bags are dropped through Mediscan's full-surrond sensor.
- User selectable detection on modes: stainless steel and ferrous metals only or all types of metal.
- Microprocessor controlled with unique full-surround detection sensor
- All metal and stainless steel / ferrous discrimination programs
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Operates from low voltage 110V/220 VAC wall adapter
- Dimensions: 34.5 inches (876 mm) high by 30.5 inches (775 mm) in diameter
- Weight: 50 lb. (22.7 Kg)
The Mediscan metal detector has been developed to offer a fast, reliable, and inexpensive way to scan laundry, trash bags, and parcels for prohibited or stolen metal items. These items may be screened on entry to prevent the introduction of an illicit metal object or upon exit to prevent the loss/theft of a metal item. The screening procedure is fast and easy.
Mediscan alarms when a metal object is passed through it. A variable sensitivity adjustment and advanced high discrimination microprocessor controlled electronics enable the operator to specify the size and type of metal objects that must be detected. The Mediscan features two user selectable detection modes. The all metal mode allows all types of metal to be detected. The second control option detects only stainless steel or ferrous objects. This allows objects such as silverware to be detected while ignoring other metal objects such as aluminum cans, etc.
Stop losses before they occur
Fast and efficient
A rapid return on investment
Highly effective loss prevention program